Friday, February 20, 2015

Sneak Peek at Essential Guide to Fusible Web Appliqué

Hi everyone:
                                       !!!!                                  !!!!
!!!!Online video lessons by Chatterbox Quilts!!!!


As you can probably tell, I'm excited to be a teacher on Curious. I love teaching and sharing my knowledge with students, and this is the perfect venue for me. 

I've been quilting for many years and my favourite technique is fusible web appliqué. It's fast and easy and that appeals to me. It was only natural that my first course with Curious would be about fusible web appliqué! In creating Essential Guide to Fusible Web Appliqué I wanted to cover all the basics and provide my students with helpful tips to make their projects successful. The courses that I've taken often miss the finer points of this technique and I want to ensure that even a beginner would be able to enjoy this type of appliqué and have fun creating their first project. 

For a sneak peek at the content in Essential Guide to Fusible Web Appliqué, view the video below or you can see the video on my Youtube channel (don't forget to subscribe while you're there).



Curious offers a 7 day FREE trial when you'll have an opportunity to check out all the lessons and courses that they offer. They have lots of courses on a wide variety of subjects, not just quilting (which is, of course, my favourite subject!). After that, if you want to become a subscriber (and why wouldn't you?), you can elect to buy an annual membership at an early-bird Charter membership price of $60.00 per year. That's only $5.00 per month. That still leaves lots of money to spend on quilting fabric! This is a great opportunity to access learning on a wide variety of topics. Of course you could opt for the monthly membership rate of $14.99, if you prefer.

Hurry! The special annual rate of $60 expires on February 28, 2015. 

I hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity and subscribe to Essential Guide to Fusible Web Appliqué on Curious

No comments: