Thursday, January 15, 2015

Telecast Thursday - Vintage Singer Sewing Machine 201-3

Hi everyone:

Welcome back to Telecast Thursday where I'm continuing my series on my vintage sewing machine collection. Today I'm sharing my Singer 201-3 purchase and how I made a new friend/fellow addict (and neither of us are going into rehab!). Check out Archaic Arcane's website and Youtube channel for more information on vintage sewing machines.

You can watch the video below or on my Youtube channel


If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on the video itself to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe. 

Happy quilting!

No comments: