Monday, January 12, 2015

Helpful Singer Sewing Machine Videos

Hi everyone:

I hope 2015 is off to a great start for you. I've been busy with some family issues, so this is why you haven't heard much from me yet this year. Now I'm trying to get back on track and am looking at making some changes at Chatterbox Quilts. I'll keep you posted on the direction that we'll be heading in 2015. 

Of course I'm still head over heels for vintage Singer sewing machines and you'll be seeing more Youtube videos on my channel about these this year. If you're crazy about these machines too, you may find this playlist helpful. It's an amalgamation of videos that I've found helpful in learning how to fix up and use these vintage beauties. 


BTW, remember how I said that I was done collecting these antique machines? Well, I almost was. I've since added another one to my stable. I now have a baker's dozen of sewing machines, but don't make me feel too guilty - they aren't all vintage ones! Some of them are only a few years old. I'll be showing you all about my latest - and last (for now) - vintage sewing machine acquisition in a future video. 

My newest sewing machine
I know I'm not the only one who has more than one sewing machine. I'll bet there are some of you who own even more machines than I doCome on, fess up and let me know how many machines you own in the Comments below. I'm waiting to hear from you.

My first vintage sewing machine acquisition - a Singer 222K Featherweight
Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you'll receive notification when new videos are uploaded. Lots of information about quilting, fibre arts and vintage sewing machines.

No comments: