Thursday, November 27, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Got 15 Minutes? Episode 9

Hi everyone:

It's Thursday and another new episode in the  "Got 15 Minutes?" video series. This week we'll be using our 15 minutes a day to practise our free motion quilting skills. I'll show you how I do this and give you some suggestions for how you can practise your quilting technique.

You can watch this video below or on my Youtube channel.
If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here. Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you'll receive automatic notifications when new videos are released. Clicking on the logo in the top right corner of any video will also allow you to subscribe to my channel.

There is just one more video in the "Got 15 Minutes" video series to start us off in December. You can then look forward to a new series of quilting and sewing videos.



No comments: