Thursday, October 30, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Got 15 Minutes? Episode 5

Hi everyone:

Welcome to another new video in my Youtube series, "Got 15 Minutes?".

I like to buy quilt books and magazines and need some way to keep track of the patterns in these publications that I hope to make some day. This Thursday I'll show you how to use your 15 minutes to organize these future quilt projects so you'll never be without a project to do.

You can watch this video below or on my Youtube channel.


If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here. Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you'll receive automatic notifications when new videos are released. Clicking on the logo in the top right corner of any video will also allow you to subscribe to my channel.


Leave me a comment below to let me know how you keep track of all of the quilt projects that you want to make - and how you organize your quilting books and magazines.

Happy quilting!

No comments: