Monday, February 10, 2014

That's my pattern on the Craftsy Blog!

Hi everyone:

I was reading through the Craftsy blog a few days ago and was surprised and thrilled to see one of my patterns on the Craftsy blog

They were featuring embroidery designs with a heart theme for Valentine's Day and my Flourishing Heart pattern was right there - on the Craftsy blog! (I think I mentioned that already, didn't I, but I was so excited!). 
Photo from Crafty blog
Flourishing Heart is a FREE pattern that I have on my Craftsy pattern store and it is one of my favourite ones. It's a fast and easy project (my favourite words) to learn hand embroidery and makes a great gift. You can make it as a pincushion or a shelf sitter and it's lovely as an ornament too. 
Flourishing Heart, a Chatterbox Quilts pattern

I know that Valentine's Day is fast approaching, but this is really such a quick project, that you could whip up several in time for the big day. And you might even have time to make a few for yourself.




No comments: